Virtual! Allerton Photography Workshop Part II
Explore the beauty of Allerton Park — through the eyes of 4 photographers! Join us as Allerton Park staff members (and wonderful photographers!) teach you their most used photography tips, tricks, and techniques:
– Wedding and Conference Coordinator, Fraya, will cover her favorite methods in capturing gorgeous landscape photos.
– Security and Set-Up team member, Dustin, will tell you more about his approach to breathtaking night photography.
– Natural Areas Manager, Alex, will explain how he shoots birds, bugs, and other nature-filled images.
– Marketing Coordinator, Myisha, will demonstrate a few ways she likes to capture people when shooting portraits.
We will venture through different Park locations as they cover composition, posing, lighting, and so much more! This event is perfect for any level photographer, whether you are shooting with a phone or a DSLR!
This workshop is free but donations are accepted to help support the Park and public programs! Donate here.
Registration is not required, but is appreciated! Register here.
HOW TO VIEW THE WORKSHOP
Click the link below on Tuesday, August 11th at 3:00pm to view this virtual event!
ALLERTON PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST:
In addition to the workshop, we will also host an Allerton Photography Contest! Submit your best photograph (or one you are most proud of!) taken anywhere at Allerton Park to enter!
– Send your submission to email@example.com with the subject “Allerton Photography Contest”. Please include your full name in the email and where the photo was taken.
– Only one entry will be accepted per person (so choose wisely!)
– Entries will only be accepted from August 11; 5:00pm – August 31; 11:59pm
– The winners will be announced on September 10th.
– The 1st place winner will have their photo printed and displayed in the Mansion!
– The 2nd place winner will have their photo featured as the Allerton’s Facebook Page cover photo for a month!
– The 3rd place winner will be featured on our Facebook page!
The contest is open to all Allerton enthusiasts! Feel free to use any of the photography techniques mentioned in the workshop, or simply capture a photo using your own style! Good luck! And we look forward to reviewing your submissions.