Title: Day Camp Leader
Location: Allerton Park & Retreat Center, 515 Old Timber Rd., Monticello, IL 61856
Day Camp Leader is responsible for providing a safe and fun camp experience for all Allerton Day Camp participants. Day-to-day responsibilities include planning, setting up and leading camp activities; cleaning and organizing camp spaces; maintaining program records; communicating with parents; and other duties as assigned.
Applicants with or working towards a degree in Recreation, Early Childhood Education, or related field preferred. Experience working with youth strongly preferred. Successful applicants are enthusiastic, able to maintain a high level of physical activity, work in various climate conditions in an outdoor environment, and can communicate effectively with staff, campers and parents.
- Pass all required background checks
- CPR/First Aid certified (or able to become certified before camp begins)
- Available to work the entire summer
- Attend all required training dates
- Able to maintain a high level of physical activity
- Able to communicate effectively and follow direction in verbal, written and electronic form
Send letter of interest, resume, and three references to Mindy Brand at email@example.com