The special events intern will receive a unique and exciting opportunity to work alongside Allerton staff to plan, organize, and execute various events that Allerton hosts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Event Coordinator with the coordination and execution of Allerton hosted events.
- This includes concerts, themed dinners, hikes, holiday events, and more.
- Communicate with outside vendors to obtain availability, pricing, and other event needs.
- Work closely with housekeeping staff, front desk staff, catering staff, and management to ensure the areas used for events are arranged according to event needs.
- General administrative work including answering phones, returning emails, compiling folders and other event materials.
Dates: May to August (Ideal candidate would be available to continue working weekends throughout the rest of the year.)
To Apply: Send a letter of interest and resume to:
Jordan Zech, Retreat Center Manager
Allerton Park and Retreat Center
515 Old Timber Road
Monticello, IL 61856