Prairie Sky Music Festival attendees have the rare chance to camp overnight in the Allerton Meadow! Camping reservations are limited and must be made in advance. All campers must purchase a Festival Pass. Make your camping reservation and purchase your Festival pass here.
Tent Camping: $20/tent. Each reservation permits one tent and two adults. $10 fee for each additional camper. Sites are unmarked and will be “first come, first serve”.
RV Camping: $50/RV. Each reservation permits one RV and two adults. $10 for each additional person. Sites are unmarked and will be “first come, first serve”. Quiet generators are okay, but need to be shut off during quiet hours (12am-7am).
All sites are primitive. No power, water, or septic hook up. “Take only memories, leave only footprints!”
Check-in / Check-out details are TBA
• All campers must purchase a Festival Pass.
• Must be 18 years or older to make a reservation. Although children are allowed to camp, we will not be enforcing quiet hours until 12am.
• Quiet hours are from 12am-7am.
• Camping wristbands will be provided and should be worn at all times.
• No alcohol is permitted to be carried in, you can buy it at the Festival.
• No open fires or charcoal grills. Small camp stoves are permitted.
• Site will be monitored, but Allerton is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
• Closest bathroom facilities will be at the Visitor Center
• Trash and recycling receptacles will be available.
• No pets, please.
• All sales are final; no refunds. View the Concert cancellation policy here.
For more information on the Prairie Sky Music Festival click here.
Photo: Champaign Outdoors