Prairie Sky Music Festival: Camping
Prairie Sky Music Festival attendees have the rare chance to camp overnight in the Allerton Meadow! Camping reservations are limited and must be made in advance. All campers must purchase a Festival Pass. Make your camping reservation and purchase your Festival pass here.
Tent Camping: $20/tent. Each reservation permits one tent and two adults. $10 fee for each additional camper. Sites are unmarked and will be “first come, first serve”.
RV Camping: $50/RV. Each reservation permits one RV and two adults. $10 for each additional person. Sites are unmarked and will be “first come, first serve”. Quiet generators are okay, but need to be shut off during quiet hours (12am-7am).
All sites are primitive. No power, water, or septic hook up. “Take only memories, leave only footprints!”
Check-in / Check-out details are TBA
• All campers must purchase a Festival Pass.
• Must be 18 years or older to make a reservation. Although children are allowed to camp, we will not be enforcing quiet hours until 12am.
• Quiet hours are from 12am-7am.
• Camping wristbands will be provided and should be worn at all times.
• No alcohol is permitted to be carried in, you can buy it at the Festival.
• No open fires or charcoal grills. Small camp stoves are permitted.
• Site will be monitored, but Allerton is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
• Closest bathroom facilities will be at the Visitor Center
• Trash and recycling receptacles will be available.
• No pets, please.
• All sales are final; no refunds. View the Concert cancellation policy here.
For more information on the Prairie Sky Music Festival click here.
Photo: Champaign Outdoors