You’re invited to apply to be a vendor at Allerton’s Annual Holiday Showcase event December 3-5, 2021. The Showcase draws visitors from around Illinois and has become a holiday tradition for many families who return year after year. We would love you to showcase your work with us!
The Holiday Showcase is a ticketed event that begins with our Opening Night Celebration on Friday, December 3 from 5-9pm. This coincides with the first night of our annual Light Walk and features additional fun activities that always draws a crowd.
Saturday, December 4 from 9am-5pm guests can shop at their leisure before or after one of our holiday lunch buffets.
Sunday, December 5 we return from 9am-5pm for the last day filled with more lunches and more opportunities for guests to shop!
• Vendors are required to be present each day for the entirety of event to ensure the same experience for our guests
• All applicants will be notified of acceptance no later than Nov 1, 2021.
• See below for more information and the application to become a vendor.
• No refunds will be given unless prior authorization is received.
• No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
• Vendor spaces are not to be shared, exchanged, or sold.
All work must be original productions of the exhibiting business/artist. Commercial reproductions, kits, or mass-produced articles should be limited.
Exhibit Spaces are approximately 7’x8’ or 14’x4’. Guest room exhibit spaces include the use of the entire room. Spaces may not be shared, exchanged, or sold. The exhibitor is responsible for the complete set-up, tear-down, and cleanliness of his/her exhibit. Allerton will provide 6 or 8 foot tables with black linen for display upon request. The building will be locked and secured overnight. Thursday and Friday set up hours will be announced with your notice of acceptance. You are allowed two representatives per booth.
Spaces are approximate and vary based on location/room. We suggest scheduling a time to come to Allerton to see your space after you have been accepted if you would like exact measurements or a are unfamiliar with the location.
Upon acceptance, payment by check or credit card will be requested. All payments are due within 2 weeks of request or space will be surrendered and passed to another applicant. All sales go directly to the artist/vendor. Allerton Park and Retreat Center is not responsible for accidental loss of damages of any kind.
• Double Space (approx. 14×4): $150
• Single Space (approx. 7×8): $125
• Guest Room: $100
All checks can be made payable to Allerton Park and Retreat Center.
For other questions, please contact Fraya Replinger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217-333-3287.
• Oct 4: Application Due
• Nov 1: Acceptance
• Nov 15: Payment Due
• Dec 2: Set Up: Time TBA
• Dec 3: Opening Night: 5-9PM
• Dec 4: Showcase: 10AM-4PM, 6-7PM
• Dec 5: Showcase: 10AM-4PM