SOLD OUT – Pinot and Pastries
This event has reached capacity. To learn about future events, sign up for our enewsletter here.
Relax as you enjoy an afternoon of wine and desserts paired with the peaceful ambiance of Allerton Park. Grab a close friend or two and meet us at the Koi Pond, where you can catch up over drinks and sweets.
The Greenhouse Café‘s, Leah Bodine, has curated a delicious pairing menu of desserts with a selection of wines. Your ticket includes 4 samples of wine (2 reds and 2 whites) and 4 unique desserts. A cash bar will also be available with a selection of more wines and beers.
$45/person. Seating will be assigned prior to the event.*
Registration required; all sales are final. Purchase your tickets here.
Ticket sales will end Saturday, May 29.
Please note: This event is open to guests ages 21+.
*Each party will be assigned their own table. Tables will seat a maximum of 8 individuals. If guests in your party are purchasing tickets separately, please email Ashley Sims at firstname.lastname@example.org with the names of those in your party.
• Stella Rosa Pinot Grigio: Italy
• Highlands 41 Pinot Noir: Monterey Co.
• Layer Cake Pinot Noir: Central Coast,
• Maddalena Pinot Grigio 19: Monterey Co.
Savory Pastries (paired with Pinot Noir)
• Goat cheese and fresh rosemary sables-homemade French savory shortbread crackers
• Gougeres: Guyere French cheese puffs
Sweet Pastries (paired with Pinot Grigio )
• White chocolate mousse pastry
• Mini crème brûlée
– Masks required when not eating or drinking and unable to maintain 6 feet social distance from others not in your party
– This event will follow safety guidelines recommended by the Illinois Department of Public Health.
– Find all of our COVID-19 related updates and closures here.