Curbside Plant Sale
Mark your calendars for Allerton’s 8th Annual Allerton Plant Sale Fundraiser! This year’s event has been modified to include a virtual format so you can order your plants online from the safety of home and pick them up curbside. 100% of the profits made from the Plant Sale will go directly towards maintaining the Park and public programs. Get your quality plants to spruce up your home, garden, or as a gift while also supporting a local business!
How to order:
1. From April 5 — April 18, browse our online product catalog (courtesy of Country Arbors Nursery) featuring annuals, herbs, veggies, perennials, natives, arranged hanging baskets, Allerton Bluebells (limited!) and more*!
2. Place your order directly from the online store HERE.
How to pick up your order:
• You may pick up your order on Saturday, May 1 or Sunday, May 2 from 9am – 5pm at Allerton.
• Pickup will be located in the Main Parking Lot, near the Evergreen Lodge. (Follow the signs if you’re not sure you’re in the right place!)
• Allerton staff members will load your car with your order and you can drive home to enjoy your new plants!
Do you have plant or gardening questions?
The Master Gardeners Help Desk is committed to providing answers to all your questions! Simply fill out the form here, and a volunteer will get back to you with a research-based answer!
*Please note: we cannot guarantee that the product selection available on the online store will be identical to the selection available at the On-Site Plant Sale.
If you have questions**, give us a call at 217-333-3287 or email Micah Putman at email@example.com.
**For questions related to the online store on the Country Arbors Nursery website or plant inventory, please contact Country Arbors Nursery directly at 217-367-1072.