Prairie Sky attendees* have the rare chance to camp overnight in the Allerton Meadow! Camping reservations are limited and must be made in advance. All sites are primitive (No power, water, or septic hook up). “Take only memories, leave only footprints!”
$20/tent. Each reservation permits one tent and two adults. $10 fee for each additional camper. Sites are unmarked and will be “first come, first serve”.
*All campers must also purchase a Prairie Sky ticket
• Must be 21 years or older to make a reservation. Although children are allowed to camp, we will not be enforcing quiet hours until 12am.
• Quiet hours are from 12am-7am.
• No alcohol is permitted to be carried in, you can buy it at the Concert.
• No open fires or charcoal grills. Small camp stoves are permitted. Breakfast will be available for purchase (8am) in the Greenhouse Café.
• Allerton is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
• Closest bathroom facilities are at the Visitor Center.
• Trash and recycling receptacles will be available.
• No pets, please.
• All sales are final; no refunds.
Find more information on the Concert here.
Photo: Champaign Outdoors