Prairie Sky Music Festival: Camping
Tent Camping: $20/tent. Each reservation permits one tent and two adults. $10 fee for each additional camper. Sites are unmarked and will be “first come, first serve” in the center circle of the Sun Singer.
RV Camping: $50/RV. Each reservation permits one RV and two adults. $10 for each additional person. Sites are unmarked and will be “first come, first serve” along the approach to the Sun Singer. Quiet generators are okay, but need to be shut off during quiet hours (12am-7am).
All sites are primitive. No power, water, or septic hook up. “Take only memories, leave only footprints!”
Check-in and set-up is Friday, August 18 from 3pm-7pm and Saturday, August 19 from 10am-7pm. Check-out is 11am on Sunday, August 20.
There will be a shuttle to the Main Stage (approx. 1.5 mile) every 15 minutes from 4-11pm on Friday and 10am-11pm on Saturday. Cars will be parked around the outer circle of the Sun Singer. Please keep trips in and out of the Park to a minimum. Cars will not be permitted to leave the area from 10pm-5am.
• All campers must purchase a Festival Pass.
• Must be 21 years or older to make a reservation. Although children are allowed to camp, we will not be enforcing quiet hours until 12am.
• Quiet hours are from 12am-7am.
• Camping wristbands will be provided and should be worn at all times.
• No alcohol is permitted to be carried in, you can buy it at the Festival.
• No open fires or charcoal grills. Small camp stoves are permitted.
• Site will be monitored, but Allerton is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
• Closest indoor bathroom facilities will be at the Visitor Center (approx. 1.5 miles away). There will be port-a-potties and limited water available on-site.
• Trash and recycling receptacles will be available.
• No pets, please.
• All sales are final; no refunds. View the Concert cancellation policy here.
For more information on the Prairie Sky Music Festival click here.
Photo by the Allerton Park Photography Group